friendly reminder that Harry Potter
- at eleven, was described by his teachers as ‘bright’
- at the same age, according to the Sorting Hat: “Not a bad mind, either. There’s talent, oh my goodness, yes” and “You could be great, you know, it’s all here in your head”
- mastered the challenging Patronus Charm at thirteen and proceeded to teach it at fifteen
- resisted the Imperius Curse at fourteen and soon learned to throw it off completely, even when cast by the incredibly powerful Voldemort
- also at fourteen, learned to cast a powerful Accio Charm
- at fifteen, was training other students
- at the same age, under extreme stress, tested as ‘exceeds expectations’ or ‘outstanding’ in every subject that required actual magic (including the dreaded Potions)
- same age, cast a briefly effective Cruciatus Curse
- at sixteen, became a star Potions student simply by following superior instructions
- at seventeen, successfully cast the Imperius Curse on his first try, and used it repeatedly
- at the same age, cast a successful Cruciatus Curse
"make up is false advertisement!"
"i view women as products"
If you went on a few dates with a charming, fit-looking guy, decided to invite him upstairs, and after he took off his shirt he unstrapped a hidden girdle and his massive gelatinous kegbelly rippled forth, you would be pissed too.
did you really just compare a woman putting some powder on her face to a guy literally reshaping his entire body